Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb 3 2010 from Cleveland

Hello Son,

You have described Malawi very well. I can imagine myself there enjoying the beautiful weather. It will be a great pleasure for me to visit Malawi someday and to meet your father and family! Yes, I will prefer to stay in Malawi for a good long visit!

You and I are alike -- I too prefer to be very busy with plenty of work, study, and activities. I do prefer being home in the evenings to rest, pray, and sleep after a busy day.

Since Learnit College is a pleasant environment with fans and air conditioners, it's great for you to be there the whole day.

Asante sana for explaining "It will be a Cracker" to me! Next, could you explain "Crewking" -- as in "I really need to be Busy. Rather than just Crewking around with nothing to do." I think it means something like "wasting time" but I want to ask you so I know for sure. Then I will teach Mr. Jimmy and my friends.

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON BASHIR!

Your devoted Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment