Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb 20 2010

Hello Bashir! How is my fine son today?

The price for 'ANTIVIRUS' is fair and good at Tshs 55 000. My plan is to send you 100 USD on 26 February -- 50 USD for the rest of your study materials for College, and 50 USD for the Antivirus. It will only be a week from now! I hope it is not too long to wait.

Here it is very early Saturday morning, and soon Mr. Jimmy and I will leave our house and drive to my class at the University of Akron. My class lasts for 3 hours. During that time, Mr. Jimmy goes to the University library to read books and magazines, and then he goes to the coffee shop for some coffee. We meet when my class is over, then we drive home together!

This evening, we will have a visit from two women from my family who live in Alaska! They are visiting Cleveland for a few days, so they will come to our house for dinner. Christopher will also come over to see them and have dinner with us. Christopher's girlfriend Nicki won't be able to join us, because she is on a family trip to visit her sister and cousins in Las Vegas.

Here in Cleveland it's still snowing, but the temperature is not as terribly cold -- it has been 0 degrees centrigrade this week.

Our friend who needs the daily nursing care is continuing to heal. Every morning on my way to work, Monday through Friday, I still go to his house to change the bandages. His wounds are healing well. His doctor said he will be completely healed in about 3 or 4 weeks.

What is the latest on Manchester United? I hope they have been winning some Great Victories!

Most importantly, how are you? How are you feeling? Are you healthy and eating well? Are you sleeping well in spite of the heat in Dar Es Salaam? How do you feel about College classes and homework -- is it exciting, easy, difficult, stressful, fun?

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON BASHIR!

Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment