Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb 25 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so happy to assure me that on Saturday I will receive the Money from you if God Wishes.

Am also delighted that now you know all about the friendship between Mr.Iddi & I.

Honestly!! I have grown up with Difficult life. When I was coming here from Malawi, I just Came without any Idea of where to Begin my Living in Tanzania. It was like a Miracle to be here, because I never epected that one day I could be be here.

Oh!! sorry to Douglas for the Shock Consecutive Defeats of Cleveland Cavaliers. But it's also nice to hear that they Came back & Claimed the Victory yesterday. Of cos it Pains when Your Team Looses, it's just like the way it hurts Me when MANCHESTER UNITED looses.

What's a Nice Job for Christopher!!!! That's perfect, because it Beautifies a House floor!!

Yes of Corse Mum, I really have an amazing Story in My Life. A story of Starvation from HUNGER & POVERTY.

But now am so happy because God has saved Me & My Father of Malawi through you.

I had UNIMAGINABLE Future. I thank you Mum for turning my Future into IMAGINABLE!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment