Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb 16 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I would like to tell you that according to my Mum, she said that I was born around 9am. I was born in Malawi, in the District Called Mangochi. Then as usuall I Make Jokes with my Classmates, Then I told them that I was born at 9:18:57am, My Classmates & Friends laughed for that. They said how was it Possible to the Exact time I was born untill the Seconds.

I would also like to let you know that My Lecture told me to Get the 'ANTIVIRUS' of MY LAPTOP.
He said it will knock down if I use Flash Disks of Virus. Infact I use it all the time because there are some Business Administration Notes Which I kept in a Flash Disk.Then I just wanted to tell you that.

Yes My Dad is so Happy to get the Money from you! He said you have saved him from Terrible Hunger,He said because the Food he had already finished. He also told me to tell you that He already Applied Fertilizer you bought for him last time. He said the Crops are Growing Well because of Fertilizer Application.

Infact I spoke to Several Relatives of Malawi Yesterday. They all thank you for taking care of their Son Bashir!
They said that you are Keeping their Hopes Of Success!
I will tell you tomorrow How my Villagers talked good of you!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment