Friday, February 26, 2010

Feb 25 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, Son?

Asante sana for your great email this morning!

I am so grateful to Almighty God for bringing us together as family in this world. It is always my great pleasure and honor to give you a Mother's loving care and support for your education!

Do you still see Hilda at College? I hope she is doing very well! As your Mum, I appreciate the help she gives my Son Bashir!

Here in Cleveland it keeps snowing and snowing, about 10 centimeters a day. It's pretty to see, all white and fluffy, but it's hard to drive in -- the roads get icy and we all have to drive more slowly.

Tonight I will visit my friend Patty after work. She is an artist who creates beautiful paintings. They are "abstract" paintings, which means they don't show a realistic scene like a photograph, but instead are shapes and colors in more fanciful, imaginative designs. Patty and I have been friends for 15 years.

Do you miss your friends in Malawi? Tell me about some of them. I like hearing about your friends, like you told me about your classmates and your birthday party!

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Your faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment