Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb 22 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am deeply Concerned to hear about the Funeral. Only I can say is to Wish Her soul Rest in Peace.

Now I would like to tell you the way I use the Monthly Money you send me. Of cos it ment for Internet & Meat,
But I also use it For Transport & Lunch at College. The transport fair to Learnit College is Tsh 500 for both Going & Back. It's too Cheap, Isn't it?

Because as I said one day that nowadays I hardly to Meet Mr.Iddi who usually gives Me Transport. That's makes me to depend only on that Money you send me.

But Mum! You Never asked me about relationship between I & Mr.Iddi. Of cos I told you that he is my Brother, But How?
Tomorrow I will tell you Who is Mr.Iddi to Me & Why is he my Brother?

But it makes me feel good to know that you still Proceed with Further Studies regardless your age. Am so proud of you Mum!

GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment