Monday, March 8, 2010

March 6 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!!


I would like to tell you that MALARIA is a National Crisis in Tanzania. That is why when an Ex-President Bush of U.S came to Tanzania in 2007, his main Objective & Agenda was a Campaign to fight Malaria. He distributed Couple of Mosquito Net to the People of Tanzania, in Particular women & Children.

But what I want now is to move away from where am staying so far & get a safe Place of not Much Mosquito.
Because the Place I am living now is quiet a Polluted Environment, like Polluted water & other undesired Substances.
As I told you one day that the Place of ordinary people in Tanzania is quite poor & Unpleasant.

I will do that when you will send me the Money for Rent in Coming Months. Am hoping to find a Better Place if you send me that Money.

Yes! Every MANCHESTER UNITED Supporter is waiting for a Triumph Victory over Wolves United.
Am going to watch Just right now at 8pm Tanzania time. I have got nothing more to talk about it so far because I will talk more about it tomorrow after everything. Only I can say right now is LET THEM BEAT US IF THEY CAN!!!

May God Bless you Mum!

Am Your Son,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment