Monday, March 8, 2010

Mar 5 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so proud for having a Wonderful & Caring Mum like you too!!

To talk about Malaria, I can say yes am still in struggle with it. The main challenge which I face here is Malaria.

I go to the Clinic to have Test & they always find me Malaria. They give me Drugs, but I get sick again after a Short period of Time.

But I don't like to tell you that am Sick because I always afraid of making you Sad & Unhappy that your Son is Sick.

I was not a Victim of Malaria in Malawi. I could even live 1 year without being attacked by any other Sickness in Blantyre.

But now am fine & am still enjoying my Studies. But don't worry about that Mum, because it's normal. People get sick & heeled.
I always get a relief when I get Drugs! So Please Mum!! Don't take it as so Serious because am now fine.

To talk about Manchester United, Tomorrow will play Wolves United.
Am hoping to win with excellent Victory.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment