Monday, March 29, 2010

Mar 28 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am proud to welcome you at home when you are coming back from Florida.
I hope you had a nice trip back to Cleveland. Mum! What have you brought for me from Florida?

Yes, am waiting for the all answers of the questions I asked in the Past Email.

Am so happy & I have got a releif to hear that Christopher is the one who looks & takes Care of the house on your absence.
I was nervous because I thought the house remains a lone when you travel.

To talk about Football, Manchester United will Play Bolton Wanderers tomorrow saturday.
We are hoping to bounce back again with a Remarkable Victory. Our team is in Tramendous form so far!

Once again I welcome you at home & I hope to start again sending daily Emails as we always do.

But I will be much more excited if you Update me the way you Spent your Trip in Florida.

I really proud of you Mum!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment