Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mar 17 2010 from Cleveland

Hello, my dear Son, and asante sana for your beautiful and heartfelt email. I have read and re-read it kumi times, and every time I thank God for bringing us together in this world, through the miracle of His love and wisdom.

My prayer is that even though you cry tears of sadness for your past suffering, that you will also now have endless smiles of joy for your new success and happiness, and for your new family who loves you.

You deserve all your new success and joy because you are a brilliant, dedicated, hardworking young man with a great hunger for education and for doing good work in the world. You treat others with respect and kindness, and you are willing to work hard to achieve your dreams and goals. You are a Son who any mother would be proud to have. I am very blessed and fortunate to be able to call you My Son.

I remember you telling me about the importance of Maize in Africa, and now I understand how it is used in "Ugali." That reminds me to ask, how is your precious father? I am saving money for your mattress and for another gift of money for your father. My prayer is to send you money for those things on March 31 if God wishes.

My heart dances with joy and I smile each time I think of my Son's great happiness, education, and success! You are a wonderful and brilliant and caring young man.

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

From your Mum who loves and admires you

No comments:

Post a Comment