Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mar 1 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


First of all I would like to apologise for keeping you waiting for my Email since Friday. We had a Public Holiday on Saturday & all Internet Cafes were not opened.
It is even Obvious that on Sunday yesterday they were not Opened too. Those are the Main reasons why I couldn't send you an Email.

But I know that you were anxious of your Son Bashir. Nothing is wrong & am very fine.

Thanks for the Western Union information & I will be back in the evening to let you know that I have picked the Money.

Yes, I do still see Hilda! everything between her & I is as usual, good & perfect.

Yes of course Mum! I really miss my friends of Malawi. Especially the one who was my Classmate in Form 3, his name is Elaisha Makawa.
Both of us like football so much. We were & still we are best friends. We used to everything together. We could put on the same Coloured Clothes when going to school.
We supported the Same Local Team called BIG BULLETS.

But we were not in the same team of Outside Malawi. He Suppoted ARSENAL & I supported MANCHESTER.
His Parents Became mine. My parents too became his.

Hi is my best of the best friends. I will always miss & remember him!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment