Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mar 21 2010 from Flagler Beach FLA

Habari, Son! Thank you for your prayers and good wishes -- Mr. Jimmy and I have arrived safely here in Florida. The two-day trip was pleasant because we stayed overnight at a hotel when we were halfway between Cleveland and Florida. While Mr. Jimmy drove, I was reading books and writing and watching the scenery out the window, so it was very nice for me. We slept well at the hotel. Mr. Jimmy's Mum and Dad are very well and I will tell them all about our new son Bashir. Mr. Jimmy's niece is here, too. Her name is Ashley and she is the same age as you and Douglas! She works on boats and she must leave tomorrow to join her new boat on the Gulf of Mexico. For tonight I will say usiku mwemu and will email my dear son again soon. I hope to hear of a great victory by Manchester United!

MAY GOD BLESS MY FINE SON!
Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment