Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mar 11 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Am so happy to hear that the meaning of My name has impressed you. It Means 'ENTERTAINER'. In another way I can say that is person who likes to tell the good news & Smiles all the time. Who does not bring Stress & Anxiety to a fellow Mankind. Who solves Problems without Quarelling & fighting, but who solves a problem amicably through Reconciliation. He does not insult & speak an abussive Words.He is always with LOVE, UNITY,NICE & PEACEFUL words.That's the real definition of 'BASHIR'.

Hilda said that it's difficult for me to use Learnit's Box because it's too Busy & it's used by a lot of People, so she said that she is afraid of Unkown Missing of a Package. But it's True Mum & I agreed with her.

Then she decided to give me her own Address Box (Personal). But I will give you tomorrow because it's in my Note book & I have forgotten it at Home.

Am so happy to hear that this Coming Monday you will send me $150 Monthly Money. Mum, Did you see the Cost of a MATRESS I told you? I said it's Tsh 75,000. Let me now go back to Class!! Bye!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment