Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mar 24 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


We thumped Liverpool by 2-1. The game was tough & Unpredictable, but there is a say which says that ''Nobody Survives at the Theatre of Dreams''. Manchester United's Stadium is OLD TRAFFORD & it's nick name is ''The theatre of Dreams''. We are now Confortably on top of the League.

God is really great for reaching you in Florida so safely & Easily. I think they are all happy to see your Presence there in Florida. Please don't forget to let them know that you got a new Son by the Name of Bashir! I will visit them in Florida one day if God wishes. Does it mean that My Dad Mr.Jimmy's home is Florida? Is Cleveland a home of you Mum?

Mum! For the time been you are in Florida, Then who has remained with your house in Cleveland?
Do you stay with a house maid? What about the Cats of Cleveland? whom they are with right now?

Nice to hear about the Cats of Florida Rosei & King, I think I will one day have a see them.

Please say Hie for me to My Dad's Niece called 'ASHLY'. Does She work at the Boat? Then she is always busy, isn't she?
Please tell her about me too!!!

I wish you a continous nice stay in Florida & I will always ask God to keep you safe untill you return to Cleveland.

Please don't forget to greet Mr.Jimmy & everyone.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment