Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mar 23 2010 from Flagler Beach FLA

Hello, my dear Bashir! I wanted to send this note to my fine son to say "Mambo" and let you know we are enjoying a lovely time here in Florida. All is well and we continue to be safe and happy, having good times with Mr. Jimmy's mum and dad. They have two cats, Rosie and King, who we also like to play with! Today it was chilly but sunny and we took a boat ride, which was great fun. I pray for you and think of you all throughout each day and hope you are healthy, eating well, and having good times and success at college! I will email you again as soon as possible. I am typing this on the same little computer you saw me use in the lobby of the Palm Beach Hotel!

MAY GOD BLESS MY PRECIOUS SON!
Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment