Monday, March 8, 2010

Mar 7 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Bashir,

I'm hoping to hear good news from you of a Manchester United victory over Wolves United! When you watch the game, is there an electric fan to cool you and the other people watching? Or is it hot and sweaty?

Yes, for sure Mr. Jimmy and I will send you the money for your new room so you can live in a much cleaner location with electricity. I think we will get enough money in April, but for sure by May. It depends when Mr. Jimmy returns to work. Did I tell you that when Mr. Jimmy is working again, we can afford for you to have a room that is 40,000 shillings per month?

I am so sorry that Malaria is the national crisis in Tanzania, and I want my dear son to live in a cleaner location as soon as possible!

Mr. Jimmy fixed my car and he also fixed Christopher's car this weekend! He worked outside in the cold to get both cars working right. He is a smart and dedicated husband and father!

Today it was cold - 0 degrees centigrade -- but it was beautifully sunny for the first time in many weeks. So after my car was fixed, Mr. Jimmy and I went for a drive in the valley, where we could see the river, the snow, and the trees. Lots of people were out walking in the sunshine but bundled up in their big winter coats because of the cold!

Tell me, did you succeed in getting the Antivirus on your laptop?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, MY DEAR SON!

Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment