Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mar 13 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, my dear Son? In a few minutes, Mr. Jimmy and I will be driving to University of Akron for my master's class. Before we go, I want to send you this email!

Indeed, it's very wise for you and your classmates to express your concerns and opinions about the course at Learnit College. You are correct that when a lecturer is excellent, it is right to express appreciation, but when a lecturer is unsatisfactory, it is right to tell the college leaders, in order for them to make improvements.

For sure, I will have the $150 USD to send you on Monday. I don't think I will be able to send the mattress money on Monday, but I will send it as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding, Son!

MAY GOD BLESS MY FINE SON!
Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment