Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mar 10 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Son, Bashir! I like the meaning of your name, "ENTERTAINER"! It's wonderful that you always bring happiness to everyone wherever you go! With your handsome smile and great sense of humor, you entertain people and bring joy. I have even read articles written by medical doctors who say laughing a lot is good for our health! So keep smiling and laughing every day.

I'm especially glad that you felt inspired and encouraged by my email. Yes, we will trust in God who has already done great things for us and He will surely continue to do more for us, all in His good time.

Let me know when you have asked Hilda if I may mail the two books to her at the Learnit address.

Monday 15 March is the day I will go to Western Union to send you $150 USD for your monthly money!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON BASHIR WITH PEACE, PATIENCE, AND LAUGHTER!

Your loving and faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment