Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mar 2 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am to tell you that I got the Money so Safely & Easily. Tomorrow I will go to buy an antivirus when coming back from College.

Yes Manchester United Played ASTON VILLA on Sunday. It was a Final of a CURLING CUP. We thrashed them Mercilessly by 2-1. Infact we were defending it, because even last year we were the Holders of that Trophy.
Now am so happy & am so proud of my Team for being the Champions of 2 Consecutive Times.

But we are still fighting for 2 remaining Tournaments, (ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE & UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE).
Yes! "ARSENAL" are the ones we Played & Beat them 3-1.

No! I didn't see Elaisha When I went to Malawi because he stays in the Commercial city of BLANTYRE & I went to my fathers Village District Called MANGOCHI. I learnt my school there in Blantyre together with him.
Form 3 is a High School, because after form 3 & 4, it's when we go to the College/University.
He is just staying so far with nothing to do, But I will soon ask him his Plans.

I never had a True & Best friend in my Childhood like him. Even right now I have not yet found a friend with Noble Qualities like him. He is not a Hypocrite like others. I could feel at the deep down of my Heart that he was really a True friend.
We were friends for 2 years, But I swear in the Name of God that I never Suspected him of being wrong in those 2 years. His words were always of LOVE, PEACE & UNITY. He never offended me before.

Our friendship became at CLIMAX, untill I could sleep at his Home & his Mum could tell me to remain there!!
His Mum liked me so Much because she said that she could see that I had a Good behaviour.

ELAISHA has got Everything a friend needs to have.

His behaviour is quiete Admirable!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment