Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mar 12 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


It Seems you had a busy day at work yesterday , because I haven't found an Email from you despite the fact that I sent you Yesterday. I hope everything is alright there in Cleveland.

Here is the Address I was given by HILDA:
(...)

We will be waiting for that amazing Book of the 'The Lost Boys' of Sudan.

Mum, I would like to ask you today! What exactly did you come to do at the 'University of Dar-es-Salaam?
Were you a Guest of honour? Were you inspecting the University or What?

Nowdays I send you an Email just after a Morning Class of BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION. Then I go to the Internet Cafe to send you Email while am waiting for the Evening Class of GRAPHIC DESIGN.

But I promise to be back to the Internet Cafe at 6pm to Check if you sent & Replied to my Emails of today & yesterday.

MAY GOD KEEP YOU SAFE MUM!!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR

No comments:

Post a Comment