Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mar 14 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Bashir,

I am hoping to hear good news that MANCHESTER UNITED has beaten FULHAM! I hope you enjoyed your time watching the game and that we won a great victory!

Today I read about these three Tanzania foods: mchicha, mtori, and ugali. Have you eaten these foods? Did you enjoy them?

I have not yet mailed the package to you and Hilda because the books have not yet arrived to me. I had to order them by mail. I hope to receive them Monday or Tuesday, and then prepare the package to mail to Hilda's post office box!

Regarding the unsatisfactory lecturer of Graphic Design, what is Learnit College's response to the problem? Did I understand correctly that they said they can do nothing because the class will soon be over?

Tomorrow will be Monday 15 March. In the evening I will go to Western Union and send your money! Then I will come home and send you the email with all the information.

MAY GOD BLESS MY WONDERFUL SON BASHIR!

Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment