Monday, March 8, 2010

Mar 8 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


We astonishingly Beat Wolves United by 1-0. The game was really a Titanic Struggle than we all imagined before.
We failed to utilise the Couple of Opportunities because their Defence was quiet Solid & Strong. That is why it was too hard for us to Penatrate & Unlock their Defence. But only one Goal was enough to Silence all Wolves United Fans at their own Stadium. That is why I have described that Goal as a 'Weapon of Mass Destruction!!

No! there is no Electric Fan there. We always feel too Hot & Sweaty.

Wao!! am so happy to hear that Perhaps in May I will get Money for a new Room from you. Of Course Mum, I really need to move away from the Current Place & have a Change.

Only I can do now is to Pray for My Dad Mr.Jimmy to Perform his normal Duties so that I can get it as soon as Possible.

But I would also like to tell you that am also in Need of 'MATRESS' for sleeping. I sleep on a Flow!
But this should not Panic you so far,you can do it after other things.

Yes! I already bought the 'ANTIVIRUS' & I already installed it in My Laptop. What is remaining now is to Update it so that it should Function so Effectively.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!!

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment