Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mar 18 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so delighted to read your Encouraging Email. I always recommend you for being a Caring Mother of Mine.

My father of Malawi is well & appreciates for a Prestigious Help you are providing to him & his Son Bashir.
But he always says that his Dream is to see you face to Face if God wishes. He asks God to let that Dream Come True.

Am also happy to hear that You will send my dear father Money for Food again. That's a good & Welcome news to him as he still Strugling with Hunger & Poverty. But nowadays he says that there is a releif of Hunger just because of your help.
You have absolutely changed His life & living standards.

Mum Please forgive Me if I will make mistake to ask you this question: Did you have any Intetion or Idea of to find & Help an African Boy before you Visited Dar-es-Salaam? I mean, Did you Plan that before? Or Did you decide to help Me just because I deserved that? If I deserved it, then How did I deserve that? Was that your Dream & Ambition to Help an African Poor Boy like Me?

I really proud of you Mum!!

AM YOUR SON
BASHIR!

Hi Mum!

I have just Come back to tell you that I have sent DOUGLAS an Email. Because it's a long time ago since we spoke to each other. Infact I was telling him that Next Week am going to send him the PHOTOS I promised.

I always try to Fulfill the Promise, because there is a Proverb in Malawi's Language of CHEWA which Says that
"A PROMISE IS A LOAN". It means that it's very important to fulfill whatever we Promise.

I always like to follow your footsteps. Because you always fulfil & do what you Promise.

You will be My Lovely Mum forever & I will never Regret that!!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

AM BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment