Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mar 8 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Son! I'm very happy that we won such an awesome victory with our goal, the Weapon of Mass Destruction! It sounds marvelous and exciting. I'm only sorry there is no fan to cool you as you watch the game.

It's great news that you have the Antivirus and successfully installed it on your Laptop. You are so brilliant! I hope the "Update" is easy for you to do?

Mr. Jimmy and I will pray, too, and as soon as possible, we will send you the money for your new room -- and also for a mattress! We don't want our Dear Precious Son to sleep on the floor! Tell me, how much will a good mattress cost?

Remember, too, on March 15, I will send you $150 USD at Western Union, for your monthly money.

Today I read about some men in Cleveland called "The Lost Boys of Sudan." They are now grown men who left Sudan when they were boys, during a terrible war there. Their families were killed and the Lost Boys were all alone except for each other. Now they work at a grocery store in Cleveland. One of them wrote a book about his experience. He wrote in English. I want to get a copy of the book he wrote and mail it to you, if you can think of a place where I can mail it instead of the Palm Beach Hotel.

I was thinking how the Lost Boys of Sudan had each other for friendship, but you left your home in Malawi to go to Dar Es Salaam all by yourself, independently, with no one to rely on but yourself. You gave great strength and courage,

Each day I pray to Almighty God to help make your dream come true of coming to Cleveland! I trust in God's goodness and power that He will make it so, in His perfect time.

MAY GOD BLESS MY WONDERFUL AND AMAZING SON!

Your loving and faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment