Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mar 1 2010 from Cleveland

Habari, Son?

I'm very happy to receive your email this morning! I have been praying that all is well for you, and thank God for answering my prayers. In my heart, I felt peaceful thinking that perhaps the Internet Cafe was closed or there was no electricity in Dar Es Salaam.

I hope you got the money at Western Union very safely and easily. Now you can buy your Antivirus and use your laptop again! And you can buy the rest of your study materials! Wooo-Hooo!

I'm glad to know you still see Hilda and that you always have a good time speaking with her. Soon I will write her a new email to say hello.

Asante sana for telling me all about your best friend in Malawi, Elaisha Makawa! You describe him and your friendship so well. I remember his favorite football team's name "Arsenal" because our favorite team "Manchester United" recently played them, correct?

Did you see Elaisha when you returned to Malawi to visit your father?

What does Elaisha do now?

You mentioned that you and Elaisha were in Form 3 together. What is the usual age of Form 3 students?

In U.S. we have a different system, not "Forms" but "Grades," Grade 1 - Grade 12. Grades 1-5 are "elementary school." Grades 6-8 are "middle school." Grades 9-12 are "high school." After that are the 4 years of college.

MAY GOD BLESS MY WONDERFUL SON BASHIR!

Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment