Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mar 21 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


I hope you are already on the way to Florida. I wish you a Safe Trip & enjoy yourselves being in Florida.
Wao!! Is it too far like that? Two days on the way? Am so sorry Mum! because you will get tired while on the way.

Yes of course am praying for you. Why should I not Pray for My Mum's Safe Trip? I wish you a blessed Journey & a Safe return to Cleveland on 27 March. Please give my Best regards to My Grand Mum & Dad. Let them know that you found a new Son Bashir.

Am so happy that you sent the Copies of My Photos to Douglas.

Two hours More before we Face LIVERPOOL. I have already got bath & put in a MANCHESTER UNITED Jersey.

But am Confident that we are going to thump them with a Humiliation Victory.

It is going to be a Terrific Game!!

Tomorrow I will be back to let you know the Results of that Game of the Season.

MAY GOD KEEP YOU SAFE IN FLORIDA & HE SHOULD GUIDE YOU ON THE WAY BACK TO CLEVELAND.

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment