Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mar 4 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so glad to hear that the Story of my Best friend Elisha has impressed you!

Yes! Blantyre is more less like Dar-es-salaam, with a lot of people all the time. Only that Dar-es- Salaam is Big & Wide.
But they are the same interms of infrustructures. In the other hand, Dar-es-Salaam is having an upper hand because it has got more Job opportunities. The reason of that is because it has got a lot of Companies & Industries than Blantyre.

I went to Blantyre for school Purposes. After I was selected from primary to Secondary which is in there Blantyre Called "BANGWE SECONDARY SCHOOL". It is a Boarding School, But I was fortunate enough because I had my Cousin there as my Guardian. He is still there. I attended form 1-2 at Boarding school. But form 3-4 I attended at Day secondary School because of that Boarding school was closed down by government for a Certain problem which occured.

To be honest I can say that my Life was fine just because I lived with the Most Kind & Generous Cousin who treated me the way I deserved. That Cousin is a Son of my Father's Sister. He was not earning alot at Work, but he assisted me at school with a litle he was getting.

But I like so much Blantyre than Dar-es-Salaam. Because I normally suffer from Malaria in Dar-es-Salaam.
That's why I like Blantyre So much & Malawi in Particular.

GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment