Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mar 2 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Bashir! I'm very happy you got your money safely! It will be good when you have successfully purchased the antivirus for your laptop.

I like to read all about ELAISHA and your great friendship with such a fine young man. All his wonderful qualities of loyalty, honesty, integrity, and noble character are the same way I would describe YOU! He sounds like a great friend for my Son.

Is Blantyre a lot like Dar Es Salaam? What was it like when you went to school in Blantyre? Did you live in a dormitory?

One of my best friends is named Ann Eberhardt. We met in 1977, when I was 18 and she was 21. At that time, we both worked in the mail room at the Federal Building in Cleveland. We became friends the first minute we saw each other and smiled and said hi! Now it is more than 30 years later and we are still the best of friends. Ann is very loyal, hard-working, and wise, and she is also very FUNNY! She is so funny she is always making me laugh really hard. After we have a visit together, my face hurts from laughing so much! She has a husband named Kevin who is also very nice and funny, and they have two children who are grown up now, a girl named Jenny (age 31) and a boy named Ian (age 29). Ann also has a little dog named Bob. Bob is a small white dog with brown spots. Even though he's small, he's very fat, with tiny little skinny legs. He is too fat to exercise, so he can't lose weight. Bob is a sweet dog who likes to sit on your lap.

Well, here in Cleveland it's getting late, so I'm going to say Usiku mwema to my fine son!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!
Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment