Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mar 19 2010 from Cleveland

Mambo, Bashir! How is my dear son today? I'm happy to tell you that today I mailed the copies of your photos to Douglas!

Indeed I do remember when we were coming from the airport to Palm Beach Hotel, and you told me that Americans are so friendly and are not racists. I remember we talked about how wonderful it is that our President is Barack Obama!

Wooo-Hooo! On Sunday I will be cheering for MANCHESTER UNITED to triumph in our Titanic struggle over arch rival LIVERPOOL!

Tomorrow (Saturday 20 March), Mr. Jimmy and I are taking our yearly trip to visit his Mum and Dad in Flagler Beach, Florida! His parents are really funny and nice, and we have a super time visiting them. We drive our car and it takes two days to drive from Cleveland to Florida, so we sleep in a hotel one night on the way. I will bring my little laptop that you remember from the Palm Beach Hotel lobby! But I might not be able to email you every single day as I usually do, but I will email you as often as I can!! Then we will return to Cleveland the night of Saturday 27 March, and my email habits will return to normal.

Please pray for Mr. Jimmy and me to be blessed with safe travels and a a safe return home. And please don't worry, because Almighty God will watch over your Mum and Dad! Every day of our trip, I will pray for my Precious Son Bashir to be blessed, healthy, and happy!

MAY GOD BLESS MY WONDERFUL SON!

Your loving and faithful Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment