Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mar 15 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my fine Son! Last night when I wrote you, I forget to tell you about my studies.

I am in a "master's" degree program, which begins after the student completes the "bachelor's" degree.

For example, you are in the first year of your bachelor's degree program in Business Administration. I completed my bachelor's degree in two subjects, English and communications. Now, my master's degree program is in creative writing.

A bachelor's degree is also called an "undergraduate" degree. A master's is also called a "graduate" degree.

Because I'm working at several jobs, I only have time to take one master's class (also could be called a module) at a time. So I won't finish my master's degree very soon. But that's okay! Eventually I will finish it. And I really like the classes.

Tonight after work, I will go to Western Union to send your money. I will email you again tonight with the Western Union information.

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON BASHIR!

Your devoted and caring Mum


Mar 15 2010 from Cleveland
Hello, my dear son Bashir!

Here is the Western Union information for you to pick up the money! Please let me know when you have the money safely.

I sent 150 U.S. Dollars, which is about 199,000 shillings. It's for your monthly money for meat, Internet cafe, transportation, lunch at school, and other necessities!

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Yours faithfully,

Your Mum Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment