Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mar 9 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Everyday before I write you an Email, I check & see the Photos you sent Me on Christmass Day.
I always Smile when I see My Chair which I would have sat if I were there. I also admire the Nice food you tabled on the Table. What kind of Food was that? Was it a Chicken? I didn't delete All of your Photos you sent me. They are all still there.

I already asked one day the Cost of a MATRESS & I was told that it's Tsh 75,000.

Oh!! it's really sympathetic to hear about 'The lost Boys of Sudan'. But nowadays there is abit relief in Sudan & there is a Presidential Election in April this year. Honestly, so far I haven't find yet a replacement of Palm Beach Hotel Address. But I will try to look for another one. I can even ask HILDA if I can use LEARNIT'S Box Address.

Even myself Mum! I pray during Day & Night for My EVER Expected Dream COME TRUE & REALITY.

You know what Mum? My heart is in Need of being Near with you & entire of your Family.
Please Mum! Try to do me that favour! If those Sudanese Fugitives of War Managed to Come there, then What about an Innocent person like Me? If you'll do me that Favour Mum, I promise that I 'll Recommend you untill the Day I will Die.

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment