Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mar 17 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


It is always nice to get the Money at Western Union so Easily & Safely.

Today I would like express my deep excitement & Enthusiasm about your recommendable decision of Sending Me Money Monthly. I always thank God who let us know each other in this world.

I swear that this is the First time in my life to get the Maximum Happiness. $150 is not a little Money, it's quiete a lot of Money. Am able to get all the necessities of my life. I eat what I want at School. I buy FANTA & CHIPS everyday as a Lunch. What a Good Life!!

Sometimes I cry when I remember that I used to receive Tsh 60,000 per Month when I was working as a Security Guard last year before my Training session at 'Palm Beach Hotel'. That is why it makes me to Cry because it's incredible that the Money I used to get at that Time, Nowadays am getting it in 3 times Tshs 60,000 per month & without working.

I usually cry when I remember how I have gone throug in my life. I normally cry at night when am in Bed about to sleep.

I will always recommend you Mum!! For better for Worse & for Poor for Richer, I will always be behind you.

May GOD always be with you Mum & Your family.



AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment