Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mar 10 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!!


Am so happy to read your encouraging Email. I have been inspired with it & am haapy to hear all you have said.
Of course it's true that Patient is very Significant, because everything is done by almighty God.
He is the one who plans for us. I like a person who likes to Put everything in the hands of God like you do.
Yes, We must believe that nothing Happens without God's wish.

Of course Mum, Who knew that we would meet in Dar-es-Salaam? It's only God who knew that!!
That is why I agree with you that we Must Pray & ask Him our needs each & everyday.

Oh!! it's quite sadness to hear that 'The Lost Boys' they suffer too in Cleveland.
Do you know the Sudanese President? His name is BASHIR.

Mum, Do you know the Meaning of my Name Bashir? Bashir is Arabic Name which means 'ENTERTAINER.'

The one who makes people Happy all the time. That is why I always try to Entertain People whereever I am.

AM YOUR OWN SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment