Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mar 4 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Bashir! Thank you for your great email about Blantyre, your boarding school and day school, and your wonderful Cousin! I greatly enjoy hearing about your life, and I am always impressed with your great courage and brilliance.

Right now I want to praise you again for all your admirable qualities and behaviors! I keep thinking about how brave you are to leave Malawi and come to Dar Es Salaam, starting a new life to help your family and pursue your education. You Are an Amazing and Courageous Young Man! I am so very proud to have such a great son as you!

You mentioned Malaria in Dar Es Salaam, and I want to ask, do you have malaria again? Please tell me about your health!

Also, did you succeed in getting the Antivirus?

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your faithful and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment