Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mar 14 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


As I always say that I really proud of you Mum for your Determination to Education. I even ask God to give Me such a Spirit of a Desire to Learn More. Have a nice Trip to the University of AKRON. When will you finish that Class of a Masters Degree? What Kind of Studies are you studying?

Yes of course Mum! We should take a specific reaction when a Lecturer does not satisfy us. Because we are there to learn & it's their responsibility to make sure that we Students are getting what we are there for!
Otherwise it's Unwise to Praise & Crap hands for a Lecturer who does not satisfy us. Because I believe in Truth & Justice, That's why I didn't want to hide you that the Lecturer is incapable of teaching Graphic Design. Because we want to Perfom & Demonstrate whatever we Learn. I even told HILDA that Problem of Lecturer, You can ask Her if you want.

Yes Mum! I agree with you for not sending Money of Matress tomorrow Monday.
Infact I was just telling you the Problem I am having so far, But my intension was not to Rush you.
That Problem has been there for a long time, then why should I rush you to solve it?
You will send it at the right time you wish!

Today MANCHESTER UNITED is Playing FULHAM at 4:30pm. I have got not much to say about it,

BUT LET THEM SPOIL OUR WEEKEND IF THEY CAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment