Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23 2010 from Cleveland

Hello my dear Son, you are an excellent, wise, and helpful Son to assist your Mum in correct spelling for "MUNGU AKUBARIKI"! Asante sana for your fine teaching! From now on, I will say and spell this blessing correctly, as I want to do. If I forget, I will return to your email to find the correct spelling!

In my last email, I was overcome with emotions about your precious father! In this email, now I want to express my excitement and congratulations to you for the astonishing and heroic success of your best player Cristiano Ronaldo of Portugal in the World Cup game against North Korea! How exciting and wonderful that Portugal destroyed their opponent so ferociously and completely. Most of all, your Mum is delighted to know that her beloved Son Bashir is so very happy with this victory!

I read in the newspaper that in the country of North Korea, the government stopped the broadcast of the game when Portugal was ahead by 2-0 - so none of the citizens could watch the rest of the game!

Woo-Hoo for USA! It's pretty amazing that they are advancing, because they're not such a good team compared to the rest. But they possess an important quality: Persistence, sometimes called perseverance. They don't give up! They persist with all their might until the end. So far, so good!

Bill Clinton was a very good president. He is a brilliant scholar, too. He had some bad personal behavior, but he was an excellent leader of the country. I'm happy he visited Tanzania, then watched the USA in World Cup in South Africa!

Next time, tell me how Mr. Iddi likes to express his appreciation to you for your brilliant teaching of English to his family!

Also, let me know if you are able to buy an electric fan for your room so you're nice and cool for sleep.

Sweet dreams, Son, and MUNGU AKUBARIKI!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment