Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 4 2010 from Cleveland

Hello Son! How is my dear Bashir today? I have attached a photo of Nicki and Christopher from her 30th birthday! Tell me if you can see it.

Right now it is Friday morning in Cleveland. On Saturday morning (which will be Saturday late afternoon or evening in Dar Es Salaam), I will go to Western Union and send you $200 USD for your Internet Connected Phone and gifts for your relatives and your dear father in Malawi. With the $200, first you should buy your Internet Connected Phone, then send the remaining money to your relatives and your father! You can decide how to divide the money between your relatives and your father! You have great wisdom and you will know what is best.

Tomorrow I will also go to the bank to wire money to Hilda for your second payment!

GOD IS GOOD!

MAY GOD BLESS MY WONDERFUL SON BASHIR/ENTERTAINER!

Your loving and dedicated Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment