Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 1 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am also Finished & Destroyed with Israel's attack on Humanitarian's aids to Gaza.

I heared about it in the Morning today.

I feel so touched to see that some people are very Unkind & Merciless to their Fellow human beings.

How Can a Person tolarate to be answerable in the Presence of God for terminating Someone's life?
People are really lacking of Human Sympathy!!!


We should leave it in the Hands of God indeed. Because God is Just & Fair!

Don't worry Mum about the Sending of Money on Friday or Saturday, am not worried of that either.
How can I be worried of that instead being happy for pulling me out of Sorrow & Difficulties in My life.

You don't even need to ask me for forgiveness because I 100% TRUST you.

You never lied to me & You always do what you say & promise.

I have described you as FAITHFUL & TRUSTWORTHY.

Please Mum, Say Happy birthday for me to Nicki & tell Brother Christopher that I have fully joined him to Celebrate his Girlfriend's Remarkable Birthday. How old is she?

Yes I have already entered in the New Room, but not so Close to Palm Beach Hotel'.

It's just abit far from there! The building has been attached with 3 Rooms for some other people.

But it's very nice & Good, I like it so Much & I feel safe.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment