Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 29 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so impessed to hear about DOUGLAS's Development of going to work in AUSTRALIA with his girlfriend. He really enjoys himself with his girlfriend. They seem to be loving each other so much. It's admirable because it's a blessing to find a Partner who so much loves you. One day, My Friend of College told me that he Fell in Love with a certain girl in Class,
then I wished him all the best if he wished to Propose her. But finally, I told him to know that 'The easiest thing in our Lives is to find a person whom you Love, But the Hardest thing is to find a person who Truly Loves you.
Then he surprisingly looked at me & he described me as a Possessor of Intelligent Words.
Please Mum, tell My dear Dad Mr.Jimmy about these words I told my Classmate of College. Because I hope & am sure that he might agree with Me.

I wish Douglas all the best of Luck & I describe him as a 'GOLDEN BOY'.

But Mum, We have been given an assignment in Class of a just completed Module of ECONOMICS. As you know that we learn 8 Modules, 4 Modules for ASSIGNMENT & another 4 for EXAMS. Then Assignments are mostly delt with by Searching the information in the Internet. It takes almost 2 hours to finish just 1 Task. Then it's really too Costy to use internet Cafe everyday. Because 2 hours isSh.2000 & another sh.500 for charting with you. We were given that assignment on Tuesday & We were told to Finish & Submmit it in 4 Weeks time. As I can see Mum, am now in need of an Internet Connected Phone, Because Most of My Classmates are using their Phones & it's very easy for them as they use it any time they want, Even at night. While I can't use the Internet Cafe freely because I need to rush against Limited time watch. I need to do it at a quiete Place where I'll put all my focus on it & without any disturbances. The assignment is almost impossible if without the Usage of the Internet Search Information. I just wanted to let you know about it as My Mum.

As for the New Room, I will enter Tomorrow or next day. But everything has been finalised.
I will only be paying Sh.5000 for ELECTRICITY each & every month. That's not expensive & I hope I will manage it.

But am so happy with the New Room, especially because of Electricity as I will be able to Read & Study at night & anytime I want. WHAT A PRESTIGIOUS NEW LIFE!!!!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment