Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 30 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!

Am so deligted to hear that you were impressed with My Lovely words I told my Classmate at College.
Yes, Share that news with My Dad Mr.Jimmy.

The Internet Connected Phone is at Sh,130,000. I asked about it Yesteday.

No!! Don't worry about the SIM CARD. Because I already have got it. There is no a Special SIM CARD for the Internet.
I will be using the Same Airtime/Units that I use when I want to Make a call. It does not even Cost much.
For example, I can use the Airtime/Units of Sh,500 for almost 2 hours while am using the Internet. Can you imagine Mum!!!

You will NOT even be in need of sending me the Special Money for the Airtime/Units, no! because the Money for that is already included in the Monthly Money.

Just forget about the SIM CARD Mum. The main the is a PHONE.

Don't Worry about the INTERNET CONNECTED PHONE for the time being, because I still have Some Money You sent Me on 15 May. As of now,you can Consider about My Relatives & Father of Malawi.

You shouldn't even be Panicked about it at all! You will send me the Money of the Phone anytime you will get it.

I will personally talk to HILDA tomorrow about the Next Payment of my Fees. I will tell her that My Mum is anxiously waiting
to be answered of How she Should wire my next Payment.

Look Mum, Then I will start the JOKES with HILDA...Because she knows me very well that am Fond of Jokes.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment