Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 20 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so glad to hear that my brother Douglas got my Photos. Yes am waiting for his Email.

I never told you that sometimes I go to Mr.Iddi's house to teach English his Children including his wife & Muhammadi. I like to go there on saturdays. To be honest Mum, Mr.Iddi has got a lot to thank Me. Now his family is at least knowing English through Me. Even his Taxi job, is somehow doing well because of English that I teach him. As you know that in Dar-es-Salaam if you don't know a little bit of English, you normally miss important Customers, especially the Customers from abroad. Then it's like a Must for every Taxi Driver to know alittle bit of English. I went there yesterday & I taught his entire family.

Yes, I watched the USA game. Yes indeed USA's Clear goal was disallowed. It was unfair decision by the lines Man. As a result the Match ended Controvercially. But USA 100% deserved to carry the day. Anyway, but it's not too bad, our hopes are still a live & healthy despite that a 2-2 draw.

But this year's seems to be too tough, because the big Teams are getting beaten unexpectedly.
The likes of ENGLAND, FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY PORTUGAL & GERMANY, have all been frustrated by their opponents. But African Teams are not doing well at all, they are losing all the games. It's a Shame on Us because we are the hosts & we needed to come up with Productive & Fruitful results.

Do you know Mum? Douglas's best plyer is LEBRON JAMES. But you never asked your son Bashir's best Soccer player. My best player in the world is CRISTIANO RONALDO of Portugal. His game is scheduled tomorrow against North Korea. He is a sensational winger with some blistering Speed & he produces Unstoppable crosses. He is Speed, Mult-talented & Skilful.

He was chosen as 2008 world Footballer of the Year.

I still like him despite the fact that he left MANCHESTER UNITED & Joined REAL MADRID for £80 MILLION POUNDS. He broke the world Record of being the Most Expensive Player in the world. But I was Finished & Destroyed with his Move to Real Madrid. Because he left a Huge Vaccum at MANCHESTER UNITED.

He is irreplaceable, because his gap is still Unfilled up to date.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment