Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 2 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, thank you for your wonderful, wise, and caring email!

Yes, we must leave the Gaza Flotilla tragedy in the Hands of God. My prayer is for all people in the world to be safe, to have their basic needs fulfilled, and to be treated with dignity and respect.


May God Bless You richly for your kind and caring words to your Mum about the faithfulness and trustworthiness we share together! It will be my honor and pleasure to send you the money Friday or Saturday.

My darling daughter Nicki, Christopher's girlfriend, looks like she is 18 but she is 30, which is unbelievable! For sure, I will give your good wishes to Nicki and Christopher! We took a picture of them, so when I get it onto the computer, I will email it to you so you can see them!


Your Mum's heart is happy and relieved to know your new room is very nice & good, and that you like it and feel safe. Did you bring your mattress and mosquito net? Are you sleeping well and having sweet dreams? Can you get a small electric fan at Kariakoo to cool your room when you sleep?

Wooo-Hoooo! Today Hilda sent me a nice email with the information on your second payment. I told her I will wire the money to Learnit College on Saturday!

MAY GOD BLESS MY BRILLIANT AND WONDERFUL SON!

Your proud and loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment