Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 23 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


You & I should be in a big Celebration because our Team has qualified into quarter finals.

They beat African Team Algeria by 1 goal to nothing. Algeri's win would mean nothing because they already had too few Points that could make them to go through. That's why I didn't even bother myself to be behind them for being my fellow Africans. England also have qualified. The former USA president "BILL CLINTON" was there to watch his Team USA, he was so happy & he jumped with joy. Actually BILL CLINTON came here in Tanzania & he just decided to go & watch his team before turning back to USA.
Then am so happy with USA's qualification.

But I still need to hear from you about PORTUGAL's 7-0 victory over NORTH KOREA. I told you yesterday but you didn't comment anything. CRISTIANO RONALDO was among the Scorers & he was the one who manufactured other goals. I was in full of happiness & Joy with that result.

Yesterday & today I went to watch the games at SOMA CAFÉ. Your friend EDNA of SOMA CAFÉ told me that you sent her an Email & she told me that you were so happy when you heard that I really go there to have fun of watching soccer.

Finally, I would like to Correct you for a word of "ASUBARIKI". The word is wrong in terms of Spelling, The correct spelling is "AKUBARIKI". But you are quiete correct in terms of it's meaning.

All African teams are out of the World Cup, of course GHANA have not yet played their last game, but the chances of them to qualify are in a very Serious Doubt, because they are facing a Toughest side GERMANY today.

Then it's really a SHAME on Us Africans!

MUNGU AKUBARIKI,

AM YOUR SON,
THE ENTERTAINER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment