Friday, June 18, 2010

June 15 2010 from Cleveland

Hello, Son, I'm sorry I don't have enough time to write a long email right now, but I want to send this short message to tell you I will go to Western Union tonight and send you $150 USD for your monthly money!

Tomorrow, Wed. 16 June, please check your email for the Western Union information from your Mum!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your loving Mum

Hello, my dear son Bashir!

Here is the Western Union information for you to pick up the money! Please let me know when you have the money safely.

I sent 150 U.S. Dollars, which is about 211,000 shillings. This is for your monthly money for meat, SIM card, and transportation to Learnit College. Also for drinks at Soma Cafe!

(…)

MAY GOD BLESS MY SON!

Your Proud and Devoted Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment