Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 8 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am in full of Enthuciasm with the way you treat me. You are really treating me Kindly & Mercifully.

Can you imagine that you have already finished to solve my concerns within a short period of time. I mean you bought a new Phone for me, You sent Money to my Dad & relatives of & my Malawi & above all, you paid my second fees.

That's why when someone despices me nowadays, I don't get much upset because I know that there is you Mum who was born to make me happy. Then I don't really feel bad when
other people don't care about Me. After all, what else can I need from anybody in this world if not only you? You give me all the necessities of my life. I mean the food, clothes, Bed, College & everything. Let me tell you today my Mum that the Learnit College is one of the Most expensive Colleges in Tanzania. There are the Children of the very Rich people. But nobody regarded me as am from a very poor family, just because You dress me well & nicely. I eat togethet with them a Lunch & we do things together. Nobody recognises me that I grew up with Hunger & Poverty. I also would like to asure you that ever since you began to help me, I never asked asked anyone a help of my day today life, I never did that!! because am 100% satisfied with your MAXIMUM ASSISTANCE.

Even HILDA herself told me today that she received the payment details from you.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM,

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment