Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 22 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son,

Over and over, so many times since last night, I have read your beautiful email about your precious father's words and your conversations together. It's one of my very favorite emails you have ever written to me.

Always I am in awe of God for making us family in the miraculous way He brought us all together! I thank God for the honor and joy of being family with you, my dear Son Bashir, and with your father, whom I consider like a Brother to me.

When I think about all that your father and you have suffered, my heart feels such sorrow, but God soothes my sorrow by encouraging me in each day to bless you as much as possible.

And so I send much love and gratitude to you and your father, and to all your relatives in Malawi, for the privilege of being family with you. I promise I will always do as God wishes and give you all the support I can, so your lives may be easier.

I also send my daily prayers for all of you, and am so grateful for your father's prayers for me and family here, and for your prayers, too.

You and your father are men of tremendous courage. You demonstrate amazing strength and bravery despite such awful suffering. You are both great inspirations to me!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, MY COURAGEOUS AND BRILLIANT SON BASHIR/ENTERTAINER! Mungu asubariki.

Your loving and dedicated Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment