Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 19 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, asante sana for sending me the email at 1 a.m. when you were so sleepy - to tell me that you are fine! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and caring very much! I'm glad you had fun watching Slovenia v. USA at Soma. Today I read in the newspaper that USA scored the winning goal but then the goal was disqualified, so the game ended in a draw. Did you see that part of the game, with the disputed goal? I did not see it so I'm curious if my Son did. Then you can tell me your comments about it!

Mr. Jimmy and I will go shopping later. We will buy staples at "Wal-Mart" and fresh fruit and vegetables at "Heinen's." Later at home we will take care of our grass and flowers. Also, I am trying to reach Douglas on the phone. He did not answer his phone this morning, but I'm sure he will call me back. I want to ask him if he received your photos and if he sent you the email!

I hope you enjoy more World Cup games at Soma this weekend! What other activities will you do?

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your caring and devoted Mum



Hello, Son, your Brother Douglas just telephoned me and said he has received the photos you sent him!

He is writing you an email but he has not sent it to you yet. I thought he had already sent it, but he is still writing it.

But he is very happy to have the photos of his Brother Bashir!

MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment