Wednesday, June 23, 2010

June 20 2010 from Cleveland

Dear Son, your Mum is so very proud of you for teaching English to Mr. Iddi and his whole family! WOOO-HOOO! You always do the most amazing things and your Mum is always saying, "My Son Bashir is so great, generous, and brilliant! God is smiling to see what a fine son He has created in Bashir."

I hope Mr. Iddi expresses his extreme appreciation to you in gratitude for your teaching him and his family. How does he express his appreciation to you? Does he invite you to stay for dinner at his house? Does he pick you up and drive you in his taxi? Does he show his gratitude in another way?

For sure, it's very true what you say that in Dar Es Salaam, a taxi driver and other business man must know some English in order to be successful! 100% true!

I'm grateful that you and Mr. Iddi have each other as brothers to care and help each other. Mungu asubariki for your helpfulness to him and his family. I just learned to say "Mungu asubariki"!

Okay, it's good to get your analysis and insights on the USA games, and that our clear goal was disallowed. Oh well, I like to say everything happens as God wishes so I try not to worry. But now I'm feeling sad that African Teams are not doing well. What teams are doing well so far?


My beloved Son, please forgive your Mum that I forgot to ask your best Soccer player. Asante sana for telling me all about your best player CRISTIANO RONALDO of Portugal. I was very interested to read all about his talents, his awards, and the history of his career. I'm very sorry he left your favorite team MANCHESTER UNITED! Do you like to cheer for Cristiano on his new team REAL MADRID, or are they the rivals of MANCHESTER UNITED?

MUNGU ASUBARIKI! MAY GOD BLESS MY DEAR SON!

Your loving and proud Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment