Tuesday, June 1, 2010

May 27 2010 from Dar Es Salaam

Hi Mum!


Am so grateful to hear that you set a Special table for me whenever you have food. Am so happy for that Prestigious Recognition.

I would like to let you know that I have been looking for the New Room & I have found it, but I want to find out more details about it first before I enter. But it's Good & Nice. I will be keeping you Updated about it.

The number 5 Module is Called 'ORGANISATIONAL BUSINESS STRUCTURE'. We have started to learn it today.

Am also impressed for giving me DOUGLAS's Post Address. Because I almost lost it. Tomorrow I will go to send him my Photos.

Please tell me Mum, Has LEBRON JAMES already left Cleveland Cavaliers? Am asking because I read the News yesterday that President BARRACK OBAMA told LEBRON JAMES to stay Calm& Patient at the CHICAGO BULLS just because he still has got enough time to Stay. Is OBAMA a supporter of CHICAGO BULLS?

If it's true? Then what's DOUGLAS's Reaction to LEBRON JAMES's Exit? Because he is his best Player, isn't he? Is he gonna follow him to Chicago?

MAY GOD BLESS YOU MUM!

AM YOUR SON,
BASHIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment