Thursday, June 10, 2010

June 9 2010 from Cleveland

Good morning, my fine son! Here in Cleveland it is Wednesday 9 June about 6:15 in the morning. I am going to prepare for work soon. But first I want to say THANK YOU for your MARVELOUS and KIND email to me yesterday! Your words brought me tremendous JOY. I like to think of my fine Son Bashir flourishing and happy with confidence, happiness, companionship with friends, the best education, the supplies you need such as an Internet phone, the good feeling of being included in a group of fine classmates, a room with electricity where you feel safe, money to send your dear father and relatives in Malawi, and so on! This makes your Mum very very delighted and happy!

Next I want to remind you that all these good things come to you because YOU are such a FINE, BRILLIANT, RESPONSIBLE, HARD-WORKING, CARING, WISE, ENERGETIC, and ADVENTUROUS young man! It is because of the amazing and wonderful young man you are! God Is Good and he is rewarding your fine character, responsible behavior, brilliant mind, and energetic efforts to succeed and do good in the world. God has given you special gifts and you are using them to the fullest and to the glory of God!

I am so proud and humbled and happy to be your Mum! Mr. Jimmy and I are both very proud of our Wonderful Son Bashir! It is our great pleasure to help you in any way we can.

Now I must go to work, and I will think of you with a smile and joy all during the day!

MAY GOD BLESS YOU, DEAR SON!

Your loving Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment